Clean Floor Pockets?

I also have one school with 7 floor pockets. For the ones that work, I just take a male pin connector with no wiring in it and plug them into those females inside. There's 3 circuits per pocket.

For the ones that were beyond repair, I just took the time to lie on the floor and remove the old plate that had the 3 circuits on it, disconnected the old plate with the chassis mounted females, and installed short pigtails down to the circuit wires coming from the dimmers. I also put those 'deadhead' male plugs that I spoke of earlier into these females. Well worth the time and effort...now they are all working when I need them, and all the polyurethane in the world can't (or shouldn't) affect them.

If you went to that much effort to make it work, why didn't you go to the effort of fixing what went wrong? Not judging, but I spent some time with floor pockets repair and even upgrade to grounded 6-circuit & as above upgrade/downgrade of the Stage Plug to a 7th circuit of 20a stage pin. Plan to make work and re-visit later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back