The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Clip Light

Discussion in 'Wiki' started by DaveySimps, Feb 7, 2009.

  1. DaveySimps

    DaveySimps CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

    Likes Received:
    Marine City, MI
    Generic term used for theatrical work lights with clamps on the end of them often gelled blue and used as task lights back stage. Some call them "Equity lights" ( as a certain level of backstage illumination is required by AEA for actors' safety) or "running lights."

    Apollo has taken the design and refined it to a new level, specifically for live entertainment use.

    For discussion, see these threads:,
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009

Share This Page