CMX-DMX Protocol

Les

We currently use a Colortran Status 24/48 Dimmer board in our theatre and we are hoping to purchase a new console in the near future. We would like an ETC Board, like an Express, but preferrably an Expression 3. The dimmers we use are Colortran ENR series racks with 192 channels total. The installation is about 10 years old. The potential problem is that the current protocol of our lighting system is Colortran Multiplex, aka CMX Protocol. I would like to know how/if you can convert this to a DMX-512 control signal.
thanks!

Oops! Sorry, I didn't realize that I have already posted this question.lol.

We currently use a Colortran Status 24/48 Dimmer board in our theatre and we are hoping to purchase a new console in the near future. We would like an ETC Board, like an Express, but preferrably an Expression 3. The dimmers we use are Colortran ENR series racks with 192 channels total. The installation is about 10 years old. The potential problem is that the current protocol of our lighting system is Colortran Multiplex, aka CMX Protocol. I would like to know how/if you can convert this to a DMX-512 control signal.
thanks!

Leviton IF501-1 will convert CMX to DMX.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back