Coemar ProSpot 250 Soften Beam?

@HazyOblivion - What version of software are you running and which version of fixture library are you using?
I just checked this fixture profile in the current version (2.8.2) and it appears to follow the DMX chart that @derekleffew attached above. What the PDF is calling focus, Eos calls "Edge" but other than nomenclature, the profile seems to work as described. If you are not running the latest version of software and it is safe for you to do so, I would suggest saving your show file and updating your console to the latest version. After updating, reopen your show file and head to the fixtures list. Select the ProSpot 250 LX and choose {Update Profile} to pull the updated fixture profile from the library (instead of using the version saved in your show file).

@starksk Thank you for the help! I updated the ETC software to 2.8.2. I updated the profile. I still have no edge control. I have the option of the ML Controls panel, but going from 100 to 0 and back does not change anything on the fixture. Could it be mechanical on the fixture?

If you are indeed making adjustments that aren't working, while other parameters are working, I'd bet indeed that there may be an issue with the fixture.

1) Make sure the fixture is in the "mode" or "profile" you think it is... Could be a control channel mismatch (this is of course without refreshing my memory on which fixture etc you are using)
2) Perhaps try patching the individual channels as "dimmer" and manually setting the listed control channels to appropriate values, is there a change?
3) If possible check quality of DMX connection.
4) Send the light in for service or open her up and have a look.

Often when things like this aren't working it's a snapped or slipped rubber/plastic belt that drives that element that is preventing movement. (again not knowing fixture)
Could also be an issue with the driver for the motor, the motor, or some other mechanical issue of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back