Collecting early Vari*Lite gear

Hello Control Booth,

Apologies if this shouldn't be or is incorrectly posted...

Over the past few years I have begun collecting early VariLite gear. The historical significance of the early stuff is already well-documented, and and I owned a set of VL2c and VL4's for a while but sold it when we moved. Through gifts, trades, barters, and dumpster dives I've managed to (almost) fill up the garage. The goal is to collect one of everything that VL made.

It has also inspired a little project that I'll post more on later...something called the 'Forgotten Fixture Controller (F2C) It's a standalone small touchscreen controller that can directly control several old automated fixtures without the need for all the proprietary control consoles, distros, racks, repeaters, etc. I've included a photo of the prototype.

In any event I thought I'd see if anyone has some old gear around they'd like to part with.
I'll be in the LA area the week after Thanksgiving if anyone out there has some items for the collection.

I know everyone loved them, but the big thing I'm looking for now is the master control PCB for my VL7. Most of them (like a lot of the stuff) were destroyed. I'm hoping there's still one lurking somewhere.

Reply to this or email me at [email protected] if you have any leads..

Thanks much!

Jerry

VIRTUOSO VX PARTS:
VX soft cover
Virtuoso Node

VIRTUOSO DX2 PARTS:

SERIES 300 STUFF:
APS trunk cable, Vari*Lite branded (30 ft)
Single Channel Controller
DMX Power Pack Plus (700w)
C3 dimmer module for APS rack
Smart repeater+
VL5arc (575w)
VL7 Master control board
VLM

SERIES 200 STUFF
VL2 Test ROMs
Mini Artisan console

OPERATOR/SERVICE MANUAL
Virtuoso Tech Console operators manual