College and University help needed

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
Hi everyone! About a year ago we started compiling a list of Colleges and Universities and which CB member attended it, works there, or somehow has some direct contact with the program. This way students considering where to go can contact other CB members for opinions on programs. That list is FAR too short.

Please take a minute to head over to THIS collaborative article and put your name and college or university on the list.

Thank You!

added

Done.

Done and done.

I haven't been at my old school in so long I don't think they even have a program anymore..... maybe.

:angryoldman:

I would, but in truth, I cannot in good consience, recommend our Theater Department.

Very sad to type that, but glad I work the road house

SB

I would, but in truth, I cannot in good consience, recommend our Theater Department.
Very sad to type that, but glad I work the road house
SB

The purpose of the collaborative article is to find out who to ask in order to get an honest opinion of the program. We aren't looking for recommendations, we are looking for the truth. Now if you just aren't comfortable that's cool, but don't feel like you have to give all 5 star reviews.

Done, but I messed up the formatting, could someone who knows more than me fix it?
[edit by DL: fixed. Thanks for letting us know.:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
The purpose of the collaborative article is to find out who to ask in order to get an honest opinion of the program. We aren't looking for recommendations, we are looking for the truth. Now if you just aren't comfortable that's cool, but don't feel like you have to give all 5 star reviews.

Good point, my name is added

SB

Ok...I can't figure out how to add to the list and yes, I am a techno-tard. Help....anyone?

Rich

Thanks for the help everyone! This is great!

Ok...I can't figure out how to add to the list and yes, I am a techno-tard. Help....anyone?
Rich

Rich Just send me your information via PM and I'll do it in for you.

So how does one post to this and why does Kent State get the highlight?

ISU all the way = Illionis version of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back