colleges

GV_hellion,

That voice in the back of your head is probably the most important voice you will hear. If you have seen Napoleon Dynamite there is one great quote in the Film. Napolean says to his friend Pedro, "Do what your heart tells you to, thats what I do."

That quote is amazing because, your heart knows you better than anyone else. Its your life and its your education go where you need to go.

Break Stuff with your search and Break Stuff with your life, besides no one said you have to have it figured all out, you have the rest of your life to do that.

Who knew Napoleone dynamite actually had a lesson in it? any way, thats all easier said than done for me (the whole not having everything figured out deal) If you ask tenor_singer, Daria, or Nate, or anyone else on here that I know they will tell you I am a perfectionist, and I am organized and I don't really like doing things with out planning them... I know people dont plan their lives until they are like out of college, but I am one of those people (possibly the only) who wants to know exactly where I will be in a few years and why... (ok, so yeah I know I sound really dull... but trust me Im not!) I just prefer knowing what is going to happen! thanks again for your words of wisdom, and I will try to do something unexpected today! (yay I am going to a concert! anyone here working on the breaking benjamin concert at blossom? I'll be there YAY!)

Incase you guys were wondering the concert ROCKED! The lights and sound were really amazing, ok well in the sound department there were a few problems, but I have no room to say anything, all I know is it was so loud that things are still alittle fuzzy when people talk (maybe I should get that checked out)... but I am not complaining! Any way, I have decided that lighting and sound is absolutely what I want to do, it was AMAZING... Now all I have to do is find the right college for me! Anyway I will stop now... Thanks again for your help!

I just got home from Band camp, and my director husband who used to work at a theater lighting company, and is now a radio show host told me about Wright State and said it was a great college (that's where he went) and i was wondering if anyone here has heard anything about Wright State?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back