Color Palettes on the Ion

CasterZ

I'm using color palettes that I made previously on the Ion with different channel numbers but the same unit types. I I put in the new channels for the by types, but when I go to use them an error message comes up that says "Channel List Empty". What steps do I need to take to fix this? Do I need to remake the color palettes with the new channels?

Did you create the palettes by type originally? If you blind, CP X, what colors/values do you see for original and new channel values?

You have to change the palette to refelect the channels in use. The Palette remembers the colour information for EACH CHANNEL separately (that way you can create, say a rainbow).

Channel X [recall from] channel OLD [color palette] # *
Then [Update][color palette]# *
This (should) not be true with by-type palettes, which it sounds like the OP was intending to use. Depending on how the commands are structured will depend on how successful this is.

We had to redo the color palette because we are using a different profile for the units, which was the cause of the units not responding to the color palettes correctly I assume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back