Colortran Scenemaster 120

tbergman

I guess I am having a few issues today with my lighting equipment, thanks for the help. This community is amazing at the amount of knowledge between everyone. I have a LEE Colortran Scenemaster 120, it is running software version 4.15. I am having issues getting the softkeys to function, the board has been sitting for about a year when they last functioned. I have tried searching google, this forum and have come up with nothing. I have read the manual to the scenemaster 60 and have come up with nothing (I cannot find a 120 manual).

I'm thinking this can be solved by doing a hard reset on the board, but I do not know how. This may also be a corrupt software as its been sitting, I have access to floppys but have no idea where to get the software from. What does the backup mode do?

Its a really nice board to have just to run basic conventional lighting which is why I'd like to keep it running.

Thanks for the help,

Tom

I guess I am having a few issues today with my lighting equipment, thanks for the help. This community is amazing at the amount of knowledge between everyone. I have a LEE Colortran Scenemaster 120, it is running software version 4.15. I am having issues getting the softkeys to function, the board has been sitting for about a year when they last functioned. I have tried searching google, this forum and have come up with nothing. I have read the manual to the scenemaster 60 and have come up with nothing (I cannot find a 120 manual).

I'm thinking this can be solved by doing a hard reset on the board, but I do not know how. This may also be a corrupt software as its been sitting, I have access to floppys but have no idea where to get the software from. What does the backup mode do?

Its a really nice board to have just to run basic conventional lighting which is why I'd like to keep it running.

Thanks for the help,

Tom

I'm not too familiar with the SM120, but if you want to reset it, try holding the clear key as you're turning it on.

I tried holding down the clear key while turning the board on, unfortunately it booted back to where it has been. I've been on google most of the day and it seems that there isn't information on the board anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back