Colour Call

cruiser

Does anyone know of any software besides the expensive stuff that I would be able to use to generate a Colour Call.

A word template would be fine even, Im not good with desiging those sorta things so throught Id see if I could find one somewhere before hand.

Let me know if you have anything!

invest the money in light wright 4. It is WELL worth the money. If you are interested in getting it, drop me a pm.

or search for it online. my motto, why pay for something that you can get for free...i mean borrow of course

:D

bittorant, kazza, limewire, posined, search all of those

zac850 said:
or search for it online. my motto, why pay for something that you can get for free...i mean borrow of course

:D

bittorant, kazza, limewire, posined, search all of those

That is not a very good idea with light wright. Think about it, The entertaiment community is so small, someone will notice that you are running an illegal copy of the software. There is no way to change the registared user to your own.

I personally spent the money and it has saved me hundreds of dollars and labor hours and time on the computer.

That is true. Whenever I use software thats not for personal use, or whenever I play music during a show I always make sure that it has been purchased legally. I wasn't famillar with what software you were talking about.

:oops: Sorry :oops:

cruiser said:
Not to sure about this software..... Its quite confuesing... all I wanted to do was make a colour call :(

Thanks anyway, im gonna try and work it out!

Describe exactly what you are trying to do.

Make a colour call! lol

I think I have sorta figured it out, how you have to go into matienence and add the things you want, then you go into add items too list and you start to get somewhere..... im working on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back