Community CSX

sgsound

My school has two community CSX35-S2 loudspeakers. I would like to have subs to go with these. I looked on Communities website and found the CSX series and it said they had been discountinued in the US. I would really like to have CSX subs to go with the CSX's that I have. Any idea were I could get these?

avkid, where do you see this?

Perhaps he is trying to throw sgsound off the topic, so he can pick them up himself!

JoshRice

Fri, 06 May 2005 17:09

Still have speakers.

Hmmm - well I read that as a general statement that he still had the gear that he was trying to sell. Although in reading it again several times I wonder if you are correct in your observations.

He provided a rather brief and ambiguous statement and I would need a more positive indication that the subs are gone before I gave up. Such a response from him could have lost him a sale if indeed he does still have more than just the speakers. Perhaps this is a lesson to everyone to be clear in your messages. There is no tax on word usage, so feel free to use enough to provide a post that has ALL the information and avoids confusion.

sgsound - I would suggest that you contact Josh if you are at all interested.

As of October 5th, 2005, the guy was still promoting them and trying to sell them.

I'm not trying to contradict you, believe me, I know how that sux, but I'm also trying to make sure the facts are correct.

Excuse my impolite behavior gentlemen.

Quote from private message:

Tue, 25 October 2005 14:40
JoshRice
Yes, I do still have the speakers. Have not had a chance to try to sell them lately.

Damn - and here I was ready to get my popcorn and sit back and watch the show!

I am in a bar with a popcorn machine. If you want popcorn enough for a 20 something hour flight be my guest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back