Complementary Floor Passes to USITT 2014 and discounted rates!

dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia
I've been working with USITT this year to promote their annual stage expo (March 26-29, 2014; Fort Worth, TX, USA). Guys, you wouldn't believe how many exhibitors are going to be there this year! (It's going to be be HUGE)

New exhibitors include YAMAHA (bringing an entire demo truck to show off their gear), PreSonus is new this year, and over 55 other new exhibitors.

CB Sponsors and members will also be there! Apollo, ETC, Chauvet, Darklight, Barbizon, Duck's Echo Sound, OSRAM SYLVANIA, Pathway Systems, RC4 Wireless, StageJunk, and Wireless Mic Packs. Be sure to say hi!

So, now that you've read all that, how do you get the floor passes?

Visit http://www.usitt.org/cb

If you want to attend the full conferences (and I highly encourage this!) that same page also has a link to get full conference passes at USITT Member prices (if you aren't already a member).

Last edited by a moderator:
Just get me a discount plane ticket and I'll be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That's my sticking point too. I can't get all the way out there, so I'll have to skip this year. Cinci the year after though is a quick day trip from home.

Via tapatalk

That's my sticking point too. I can't get all the way out there, so I'll have to skip this year. Cinci the year after though is a quick day trip from home.

Via tapatalk

Oh it's Cincinnati next year? Cool, I can Megabus that.

I'm on an 'every other year' cycle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Via tapatalk
Cincinnati? Again?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah they announced it awhile back which is why I didn't try too hard to save up for this one. Right back to to where it was last time.

Via tapatalk

Actually, funny you should mention travel expenses to USITT @gafftapegreenia ... Stay tuned.

Sent from my Moto X

I would love to go to USITT. That would be so cool. So very cool. Too bad there is no way I could afford to this year. :( Maybe next time.

Wish I could stay tuned, but I'm already paid in full for everything. Cinci is next year and they announced Salt Lake City will be the 2016 site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back