concert techs

Yes but exchange rates only are one factor in American vs. Canadian school pricing.

Calarts is around $20,000 USD a semester. wither a international student or not

UofT one of the best schools in Canada is max $6,000 CDN a semseter only for canadians.

Major differance.
JH

Yes but exchange rates only are one factor in American vs. Canadian school pricing.
Calarts is around $20,000 USD a semester. wither a international student or not
UofT one of the best schools in Canada is max $6,000 CDN a semseter only for canadians.
Major differance.
JH
And the whole healthcare thing.

Exchange rates are becoming more favorable.
$1 Can. is worth $.94 US

Thanks God! Soon they'll be able to start making films and tv in America again. Oh wait I forgot, the Canadian government underwrites those industries. Never mind.

I know "Out of State" tuition is really high I can't imagine what "Out of Country" rates would be

We do have tax incentives here in canada for the film and tv industry, but you have them in the US as well. The film and tv industry will never be soley a holywood commodity again. Shooting in canada is more economical and we have well trained and experianced crew and performers. Ever since the american dollar has lowerd in value thus making the exchange of the CDN dollar much closer in value; we start to see a reduction in production in general not just in canada. The us dollar is loosing its worth even in america, its a downward trend. This is not a good thing for americans or canadians alike.

I wouldnt celebrate just yet.
JH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back