ControlBooth Event/Training Calendar

dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia
In response to all these training classes, I've set up a calendar feature for ControlBooth. https://www.controlbooth.com/events/

I'm still working on adding more webinars, it seems to be a never-ending list! (which is awesome)

Right now, I have it set up for our corporate members, our moderators, and our Premium members to be able to add new events.

If you have an event/webinar/training that you want to add and don't have permission to create an event, message me.

Last edited:
I am also looking to add as many youtube recordings of webinars to our resource page as I can, everybody is welcome to help out with that!

As a bonus to sweeten the pot, anyone who adds at least 20 resources will get a free year of CB Premium Membership.

Just use the Insert Media button in the post editor, and enter the youtube link. Add a title and description and try to tag it.
1586633475101.png

If you are the owner or Marketing rep for a resource or calendar entry, I can move the ownership of those posts to your account, just message me and I'll get it taken care of.

Dave, some of the guys from PSW's Live Audio Board have put together some really good stuff centering on wireless technologies, all flavors of intercom, and some audio topics. International content on some of the coms stuff. Linky below. Not sure if/how you want to use it.

Dave, some of the guys from PSW's Live Audio Board have put together some really good stuff centering on wireless technologies, all flavors of intercom, and some audio topics. International content on some of the coms stuff. Linky below. Not sure if/how you want to use it.

Got it bookmarked, slowly adding it all.

Got it bookmarked, slowly adding it all.
I added all the upcoming live webinars that are announced. The one on networking on 4/17 will be particularly useful.

Where do you want the links to their archived webinars? No hot links to the archives, users must log in with name and email to access...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back