Controlbooth vs SoundTrekkie

nah this will do

radman way to nerdy!

Invoking,
Chaos
Set Tech

*Takes a shot...*
"Whenever there is an off-duty tech at an event, there will be technical chaos, invoking bad comments from said tech."

"Whenever there is an off-duty tech at an event, there will be technical chaos, invoking bad comments from the off-duty tech tech."

Hows that?

Hmm. I'm yet to be convinced... Here's my suggestion:

For any event in which techs or "techs" or in attendance and not working, said techs will always believe something to be wrong and will be instinctively compelled to make comment on the same.

Hmm. I'm yet to be convinced... Here's my suggestion:
For any event in which techs or "techs" or in attendance and not working, said techs will always believe something to be wrong and will be instinctively compelled to make comment on the same.

Nice try Chris but it's too metric.

How about...
"In any event where the party of the first part (from here on known as the Host) is declared to be a theater technician and the party of the second part (from here on known as the guest) is also declared to be a theater technician, if said guest is declared to be off duty from their usual technical theater occupation, the party of the second part will be instinctualy driven to believe that something is amiss with the execution of the technical aspects of the gathering. In such a case, the laws of probability predict that the "guest" will be compelled to complain about the quality of the technical aspects of the gathering."

Hmm... I'm beginning to wonder if gaff's an arts student now, rather than a tech... on second thoughts though, that's wrong. He's obviously a lawyer... And clearly it's going to be metric. Not only am I in Australia, but I'm an engineer!

Nice try Chris but it's too metric.
How about...
"In any event where the party of the first part (from here on known as the Host) is declared to be a theater technician and the party of the second part (from here on known as the guest) is also declared to be a theater technician, if said guest is declared to be off duty from their usual technical theater occupation, the party of the second part will be instinctualy driven to believe that something is amiss with the execution of the technical aspects of the gathering. In such a case, the laws of probability predict that the "guest" will be compelled to complain about the quality of the technical aspects of the gathering."

ok gafftaper stick to your gaffer taping, there was no need for all that
besides what kind of person would i sound like with a signiture like that

Regards
Awhughes
"In any event where the party of the first part (from here on known as the Host) is declared to be a theater technician and the party of the second part (from here on known as the guest) is also declared to be a theater technician, if said guest is declared to be off duty from their usual technical theater occupation, the party of the second part will be instinctualy driven to believe that something is amiss with the execution of the technical aspects of the gathering. In such a case, the laws of probability predict that the "guest" will be compelled to complain about the quality of the technical aspects of the gathering

How 'bout this one?

Whenever something goes wrong at an event, any tech in attendance but not working will compulsively make comment as to how they would have fixed it better, irrespective of whether it was in fact better.

How 'bout this one?

Whenever something goes wrong at an event, any tech in attendance but not working will compulsively make comment as to how they would have fixed it better, irrespective of whether it was in fact better.

No, because when stuff is going right we still criticize it.

Let's put it simply.

Techs make horrible audience members. They will always find something they think is wrong and will complain about it.

Let's put it simply.

Techs make horrible audience members. They will always find something they think is wrong and will complain about it.

"Have Techs, Will Criticize."

Now Now children don't squabble or you won't get a gold star and an early minute.

Techs = Critics

Hows that for a great new mathematical equation? I could be famous!

You've got to be kidding me. If it's an equation, then critics = techs must also be true... and I sure as anything don't want that to be the case... What do they say about a little bit of knowledge being dangerous?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back