Coolest Lighting thing on the net

Footer

Senior Team
Senior Team
Premium Member
Next to the KISS loadin video on 321 contact this might just be the coolest lighting thing on the net, and it came from McDonalds of all places....
Click on "create a rockshow" after the page load all the way. And yes, this is taken from lightnetwork before i get yelled at.

www.mcrib.com

I don't want to show my age... but...

I sold Kiss their first lighting effects when I worked at Times Square Stage Lighting in NYC... 1972 :(

Bill, its okay, that is something to be very proud of. We don't think your old.

And that create your own rock concert is marvelous. I will waist many hours playing music making a rock show. Now if someone wants to create a new version of that uses a GrandMA, I will be very happy.

that was fun.... when they stop this promotion, I'll see about getting the flash code for use on cb... it's a long shot, but it would be cool.

Bill, its okay, that is something to be very proud of. We don't think your old.
And that create your own rock concert is marvelous. I will waist many hours playing music making a rock show. Now if someone wants to create a new version of that uses a GrandMA, I will be very happy.

Its done to a point, You can get MA pc and MA 3d. Build the show in 3d then control the lights from MA Pc works great if you have two computers networked or dual screens. Kind of sucks if you only have one monitor.

Ok I just wasted 30 minutes of company time. :mrgreen:

Its done to a point, You can get MA pc and MA 3d. Build the show in 3d then control the lights from MA Pc works great if you have two computers networked or dual screens. Kind of sucks if you only have one monitor.

Oh yea, I mean, you can get WYSIWYG and render a nice beautiful scene and what not, get an offline editor and write your show....

But its not as easy as hitting 1-0 and q-p, now is it?

I'm gonna try that MA thing...I actually have a rock show that I'm probably going to be designing lights for this spring. Mostly conventionals, but some intelligents as well. It's going to actually be in the theater, so it should be fun.

Oh yea, I mean, you can get WYSIWYG and render a nice beautiful scene and what not, get an offline editor and write your show....
But its not as easy as hitting 1-0 and q-p, now is it?

I always feel that all desings could use a bit more q-p. If only i could plot that somehow. The sad thing is you know there is some out of work LD that helped make that program.

I like the McRib thingy :lol:

The lights effects look good although I could do better.

I always feel that all desings could use a bit more q-p. If only i could plot that somehow. The sad thing is you know there is some out of work LD that helped make that program.

Hey, im sure that gig probably paid very well for the whole 30 minutes it took the ld to do.

that was fun.... when they stop this promotion, I'll see about getting the flash code for use on cb... it's a long shot, but it would be cool.

There's a thread on lightnetwork.com about this, and one of the web designers of it posted in the thread. Maybe a place to start if you want to see about getting the code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back