Cosi` Design

hogMA

I have a performance of Cosi` coming up in May, for which I have to design for. I will be using the LSC Maxim Console with PatPad and probably 4 GSM Giotto Spot 400's and 2 Giotto wash's. Along with whatever is needed in the way of static lights. I was wondering if anyone had done the show and had any ideas for me? It is being performed in a small space so nothing to big.

My school did Cosi back in 2004. I didn't go to see it, so I can't help you there. However, from what i've heard about the show they lit a fire on the satge at one point. This would be quite an interesting effect if you could do it...

TheHeadhunter said:
My school did Cosi back in 2004. I didn't go to see it, so I can't help you there. However, from what i've heard about the show they lit a fire on the satge at one point. This would be quite an interesting effect if you could do it...
Haha yeh. The Director has come to me and said 'we need to create a fire effect' with the lights' so I'm guessing the real fire option is not available. On the matter what is the best way to create a fire effect with lighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back