COVID-19 Event Cancellations

OK. I will plan a visit next trip. I'll pm before next trip.

I only know what store employee told me. There were some around - covering kiosks.

And today the Kansas Governor announced she is ordering all public K-12 schools to cancel on-campus classes and activities for the remainder of the school year.

Along with a prohibition on residential and commercial evictions for at least 30 days:

edit PS- Kansas is screwed for a long time. Our major industry is aviation/aerospace manufacturing (Textron Aviation - Cessna, Citation Jet, Bell Helicopter, Hawker-Beechcraft); Bombardier Learjet, Spirit Aerosystems (sub-assemblies for Boeing, Airbus, other manufacturers), Airbus (engineering) and Boeing (military contract administration). A big chunk of the 737 MAXX is built by Spirit... adding Covid-19 to this, we're looking at years of recovery, not months.

Last edited:
In St. Louis public gatherings are copped at 50. This effectively cancelled all productions. They are talking about dropping the cap to 10. All restaurants are carry out, drive through or delivery only. The Catholic Archdiocese has cancelled all masses. This is real.

So an update on the Feld situation, as of Friday at 9:30am, 1700 of us were laid off across all properties. Only 2 people (the VPs) remain for Monster Jam. We were given about 30 minutes notice- 9am email from Kenneth Feld saying that there would be some company-wide layoffs to reduce the workforce, and that we would be hearing from our supervisors with details that pertain to us. About half an hour later our supervisors were let go, and our notification that we were laid off was our accounts being locked. Half of my colleagues on the production management side found out they lost their jobs when the news articles started going up on Facebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back