CSL: Richard Cadena Webinar

derekleffew

Resident Curmudgeon
Senior Team
Premium Member
I just "attended" a Webinar sponsored by Creative Stage Lighting featuring Richard Cadena on the topic of The Future of the Live Event and Performing Arts Industry: Meeting the Challenge of Technology and Change. Details here: http://www.creativestagelighting.com/events/2008/rcadena_webinar.html A podcast will be available soon. Some excellent advice for young and upcoming industry professionals.

Creative Stage Lighting wants to sponsor various Webinars on a monthly basis, so be sure to check their website for future ones, and/or sign their mailing list.

I was scheduled but had a meeting at the last minute. Was it informative?

Hey, thanks for the shout. Once it's online I'll make an announcement back here to let everyone know.

Our next one should be about this time next month, after LDI. If you want to make sure you don't miss an announcement sign up for the list mentioned before. You can also grab the RSS feed on creativestagelighting.com and follow us on Twitter - twitter.com/cslighting.

I'm really glad you enjoyed it, just means that we'll probably do more of these things in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back