Cues not going out

AaronRB

After I recorded all the cues for my show, when running the show, every time I go to a new cue, the old one does not go out. Any solutions?

Since I have no idea how you programmed your show, I can only guess that you have submasters up that you shouldn't. You're probably not seeing the previous cue still up. My guess you're seeing lights that the subs control and assuming your cue didn't fire correctly.

I have all submasters up except one
if you want to know where the data is coming from then select a channel and then press the about button. This will tell you where the channel is getting it's data from. Also if the subs are up and they are HTP or a higher priority than the cue stack then the channels will stay up.
Without knowing you, have you watched the ETC learning series videos on YouTube? they are a great way to learn how the console works. Any more questions come back and ask.
Geoff

Eos will display the values in different colors depending on the source of the data as well. If they are a bold yellow, that's a sub keeping them up. If they are a magenta, they are likely tracked from the previous cue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back