The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!


Discussion in 'Wiki' started by philhaney, Sep 2, 2008.

  1. philhaney

    philhaney CBMod CB Mods

    Likes Received:
    Laguna Beach, CA
    A panel with irregular holes cut in it, placed in front of a lighting instrument, so as to project patterned shadows onto a subject. Used more in film and video than theater, which relies primarily on gobos (which are inserted into the lighting instrument).


    This image was taken from an article that shows a cukaloris in use (scroll to the bottom to see the final shot).

    Also called a Kukaloris or Cookie.
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2008

Share This Page