Custom Gobo Keystone Correction

Grog12

CBMod
CB Mods
Premium Member
Anyone have a simple(ish) method for calculating keystone correction on a custome gobo?

Talk to whoever is making the gobo, they can usually help. I have done this before, it can be a real pain, I told the company that I had do it what I wanted to do, and they did it for me.

Talk To Keith over at apollo. He is also on here. He has an answer for everything and they will do exactly what you need them to and get it out to you quick.

Keith Kankovsky
Apollo Design Technology
(800)288-4626

And if you ask nicely they might even send you some free gum!

Seriously this is the kind of headache that I'm sure they will be glad to take care of for you.

And If you haven't worked with Apollo before, now is the time to start. They have the best customer service (as Bill said) and they will go out of their way to make sure you get what you need when you need it!

Talk to whoever is making the gobo, they can usually help. I have done this before, it can be a real pain, I told the company that I had do it what I wanted to do, and they did it for me.

And that's really the best way to approach a keystoning issue. Merely give the maker a few pieces of info:

*) Trim height
*) Distance to projection surface
*) Offset angle of projection (how far left or right of center)

The rest is a walk in the park! (And yes, we still have a bunch of gum if you'd like some.)

And that's really the best way to approach a keystoning issue. Merely give the maker a few pieces of info:
*) Trim height
*) Distance to projection surface
*) Offset angle of projection (how far left or right of center)
The rest is a walk in the park! (And yes, we still have a bunch of gum if you'd like some.)
See I knew this wouldn't be an issue. My boss is an idiot. Thanks all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back