Custom Gobo Keystone Correction

Grog12

CBMod
CB Mods
Premium Member
Anyone have a simple(ish) method for calculating keystone correction on a custome gobo?

Footer

Senior Team
Senior Team
Premium Member
Talk to whoever is making the gobo, they can usually help. I have done this before, it can be a real pain, I told the company that I had do it what I wanted to do, and they did it for me.

TimMiller

Talk To Keith over at apollo. He is also on here. He has an answer for everything and they will do exactly what you need them to and get it out to you quick.

Keith Kankovsky
Apollo Design Technology
(800)288-4626

Kelite

Premium Member
Talk to whoever is making the gobo, they can usually help. I have done this before, it can be a real pain, I told the company that I had do it what I wanted to do, and they did it for me.

And that's really the best way to approach a keystoning issue. Merely give the maker a few pieces of info:

*) Trim height
*) Distance to projection surface
*) Offset angle of projection (how far left or right of center)

The rest is a walk in the park! (And yes, we still have a bunch of gum if you'd like some.)

Grog12

CBMod
CB Mods
Premium Member
And that's really the best way to approach a keystoning issue. Merely give the maker a few pieces of info:
*) Trim height
*) Distance to projection surface
*) Offset angle of projection (how far left or right of center)
The rest is a walk in the park! (And yes, we still have a bunch of gum if you'd like some.)
See I knew this wouldn't be an issue. My boss is an idiot. Thanks all.