Custom Heat Shrink

KevinNRP

I'm looking to get something to label my cables with my logo. Anyone have a good source. I'm looking to get them specifically for my XLR cables but would also like to put them on drop cords, speakon, and DMX cables.

Might need to get different sleeves because if the different gauges on the cables.

Thanks

Good for you. Custom heat shrink tube adds professionalism, and likely helps to make sure you get your cables back. Heatshrink.com comes immediately to mind, but having never ordered from them, can't speak to their service or products.

OTOH, I think someone on here once mentioned the pre-printed lettering wearing off after a short time, and thus recommended clear tube over a paper adhesive label. That method is likely less expensive also.

I've never been happy with the printed on stuff it does rub off to fast unless you put another layer of clear heat shrink over it. What we do is put a couple of wraps of e-tape around each end of the cable and put number stickers on them (both of which help to easily identify how long the cable is). Then a company logo printed on plain old paper gets a little dab from a glue stick to hold it in place. All of that is then covered with a layer of clear heat shrink, it's worked well for us for a few years now with no signs of anything deteriorating.

I have multiple colors of custom heat shrink for all of my cables. Had them in service for a couple of years and no sign of wear whatsoever. I order mine through CBI since I have an account with them. If you get together an order I can place it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back