Digital punch list

peacefulone61

I have been experimenting with a variety of punch list apps and project management software and have not had much luck finding something that works well. Most seem to limited by there intended industry

I am wondering if anyone has a solution that they like.

What are you trying to do?

# of users
# of sheets/pages if you are marking up on plans
types of tasks
interface (web, iOS, Android, tablet, smartphone)

I'm a big fan of Fieldwire, but as a commercial user needing timestamped logs with photos I can justify the cost. I use it more as an island and work independently from others but at my last company every installer and consultant had an account and a tablet. We easily recouped our materials+labor+plotter costs.

I also Trello quite a bit for checklists, meeting notes, etc. Nice way of keeping notes on multiple projects consolidated where multiple people can see them.

it would mostly be for me in all honesty but I have four crew leads under me that I would like to fold in later

I work on about 10 projects at a time no plan markups but document sharing and photos would be useful.

It’s more carpentry sound and lighting prep work.

Throw whatever docs you like into a dropbox folder(s). Lot of folks use OneNote or EverNote for this stuff. Very expensive if that's all you need, but if you might already have it.

Asana is good for project collaboration, and its hard to beat Dropbox for shared files.

Asana lets you have different groups of people, like for departments. You can divide up and assign a task, Chat and message etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back