Dimmable Fluorescent Rentals

SamSam

Anyone have leads on major rental houses that still stock Dimmable Fluoro? Starting my search for a show in the spring. Told 100% no substitutions, I know there are plenty of LED options out there, used plenty myself.
Thanks for any leads!

Last edited:
You talking about something like this.
6433347A-6AA3-4569-B65C-A4D4C379CAE5.jpeg
902F94A0-8691-4D40-B72C-B6AB1269028B.jpeg
016BEFB2-5F30-4B01-BF24-5A9247B63835.jpeg
B77ECDCC-BCD2-429F-A031-F6B80F150E77.jpeg

We are doing inventory and I don’t know the condition of them at all as they weren’t found in the lighting department. Let me know

Yeah that’s what I thought you were looking for. Maybe VER, Clearwing or PRG.

They are now making Dimmable Fluorescents? You learn something new every day. Thanks this is great info to know.
Actually, the problem is they no longer make this type of fixture. It was fairly standard rental inventory even 10-15 years ago. However LEDs has made this concept obsolete and they pop back into my world only when someone is remounting an old piece, or a theater still has them in inventory.

Actually, the problem is they no longer make this type of fixture. It was fairly standard rental inventory even 10-15 years ago. However LEDs has made this concept obsolete and they pop back into my world only when someone is remounting an old piece, or a theater still has them in inventory.

Even Though they are old technology they sound interesting. Would be cool to have seen them. I like LED now though. I have not gotten to use much of the new LED lighting. Most of the stage lighting I do is the older lighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back