Dimmer Doldrums

Heck no @Amiers it's highly over rated. I'll sleep when I'm dead I think is how the famous quotation goes.
My Dad died when I was 13 and just starting grade nine in high school. My Mom had to go to work to keep a roof over our heads and I held several jobs all through high school. My favorite job was working midnight to 6:00 a.m. in commercial AM broadcast while going to highschool. The long and the short of it is I've been a night person ever since. Getting through days is hard when the world insists upon imposing a nine to five world on me but three to four a.m. is when I'm alert and cranking if left to my own devices.
Thanks for inquiring.
You want a giggle? You wouldn't believe how long I'd been reading CB and naively believing you were a 'hot babe' who performed bare back for your hobby or livelihood. One day it sank in when I learned more about avatars.
For ages, I thought you and another regular were twins.
Yeah, I'm that old, gullible and naive.
Toodleoo! @Amiers
Ron Hebbard.

Aren't enough like buttons in the world.

Ron, the 8" Lumilines were one of the "latest and greatests" about the time I was out of the biz. You mean they have 18"ers now? Wow!
@JonCarter I don't believe I'm recalling any 8" Lumilines. I know my little portable fixture housed a 12" and my Mom had an 18" over her kiitchen sink that was still there and functional when I sold her house about a year ago. My Mom would always keep one spare in stock and when ever I needed to install the spare, a new spare went on my shopping list. At some point replacement Lumilines were becoming harder and harder to find. I think I recall having to order our last spare from a wholesaler and wait for delivery. Lumilines may be common or scarce as hen's teeth. I haven't needed to source one in at least 10 years. can you give me an example of where you saw 8" Lumilines in use?
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard.

[QUOTE="RonHebbard, I don't believe I'm recalling any 8" Lumilines.] Ron, There goes my keyboard again, missing letters. Should be "18"."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back