Disturbance at performance of “Fiddler” in Baltimore.

No.

Politics is the name for how two large groups of people who have fundamentally differing worldviews manage to get along without killing one another over it, the majority of the time.

As for "convincing them they are opposed"... no, they're really opposed, and they've largely self-organized into groups that think roughly the same way.

I would disagree Jay. I have friends on the left and friends on the right. If you sit down for a meal and chat, they all want the same things. They love their kids, like to play sports, and some EVEN like the same food! Hard to tell them apart unless the specter of the "P" word comes up! We are all one big "party" called the human race. It isn't until we are "taught" to think in opposing views that we suddenly don't like each other. Take the DNA or blood from someone on the left and compare it to someone on the right. Same stuff! So, I point this out, and that's kind of the end of it. I would far rather talk about equipment and shows!

Little weird to pay for a ticket to do this but not stick around long enough to get your photo in the news.

Have you seen the show? Avoiding the top of Act II can cause some pretty extreme behavior. That ten minute long stinker of a scene was when I used to take naps when I was on tour with Fiddler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back