The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Disturbance at performance of “Fiddler” in Baltimore.

Discussion in 'News' started by gafftapegreenia, Nov 15, 2018.

1. JD

JD Well-Known Member

I would disagree Jay. I have friends on the left and friends on the right. If you sit down for a meal and chat, they all want the same things. They love their kids, like to play sports, and some EVEN like the same food! Hard to tell them apart unless the specter of the "P" word comes up! We are all one big "party" called the human race. It isn't until we are "taught" to think in opposing views that we suddenly don't like each other. Take the DNA or blood from someone on the left and compare it to someone on the right. Same stuff! So, I point this out, and that's kind of the end of it. I would far rather talk about equipment and shows!

RonHebbard likes this.
  2. tdtastic

tdtastic Active Member

Technical Director/ Designer
    that dude is sooooo lucky that Patti Lupone wasn't in this production....she woulda shut that mess down and fast.

RonHebbard likes this.
  3. Chase P.

Chase P. Active Member

Freelance lighting designer, production manager
    Have you seen the show? Avoiding the top of Act II can cause some pretty extreme behavior. That ten minute long stinker of a scene was when I used to take naps when I was on tour with Fiddler.

RonHebbard likes this.