Diversitronic 3000 240 volt high power strobe

sae99

I need to find a product manual for the older Deiversitronic Stobes model #3000. They are DMX and are 240 volt models. I am amazed I can not find a copy on the net, especially since they have been industry standard work horses. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I've taken a look at the Diversitronics website myself and tbh its not really very good. Certainly not aimed at the professional end user.

There is a manual for the new Mark 3600 strobe product, but no resources for the older DMX-3000 product, which as stated has been kicking around as an industry workhorse for years.
I would have expected to see not only a user manual but also a tech specifications sheet, exploded diagram and circuit diagrams for this product to assist those who maintain and repair the product.

I am in fact still looking around for a manual and though I have found one in german so far I have had no luck.

Will post a link as soon as I find an English language manual

somethingbrite, stop by the New Member Board and start a thread introducing yourself. We like to know to whom we're talking. That and we're nosy. Tell us who you are, where you are, what you've done, what you'd like to do. No longer required is that you answer questions regarding pirates and the metric system. Currently, we want to know what type of pizza you prefer.

Many smaller, older companies are slow to become "internet savvy" and I think Diversitronics falls into that category. Good luck on finding a manual online, but I bet if you call them they could help you. Yes, as I thought, they're in Illinois. Phone (630) 833-4495.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back