DMX Cables?

I have a spool or two of that stuff laying around also. If you put an ohm meter on any cable you should see close to 0 resistance. You can buy true 3 pin dmx cable from guitar center along with ordering it at CBI and quite a few other places. If you going to go with CBI be sure to order the good stuff, their cheap stuff falls apart. If your sound guy grabs your DMX cable like ours did while we were on the road it makes a nice buzz sound :D. I was wondering where in the heck all my dmx was going to and the sound guys were trying to figure out why all the dmx mic cables were making a buzz.

That sounds like something some of the audio techs here would do. Some of them are amazing, but there are a few that could be better used elsewhere. A couple of them seem to think that they are lighting techs as well and like to mess with my fixtures and cabling. I had to open up one of our movers and reseat a couple of connections at the last minute during this last show after one of them decided to scoot one across the floor. Sorry, I will quit now as this is not the punching bag. Back to normal thread topic, hijack has ended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back