Dmx routing, multiple channel control, pathport c series alternetive

Craigpat

I have a pathport c-series to help control house lighting which has stopped working, smells like it’s burnt out.

We use the pathport to route DMX channels from our house light controller.
Basically, we have a 6 channel DMX controller, the sends DMX channels 1-6 and the pathport is set up to convert and route DMX channels

when DMX channel 1 is brought up, it routes it to bring up other channels. For example

DMX channel 1 brings up DMX channnel 220-224
DMX channel 2 brings up 225-235
DMX channel 3 brings up 236-240

Etc, etc.

Does anyone have a cheaper alternative to the pathport c series with this kind of routing capability??

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Before you replace the device, please check that it's not still under warranty. Our devices carry a 3 year warranty on our workmanship. The manufacture date will be on the visible circuit board on a white label. We can also repair damaged units for a reasonable fee. Contact your dealer about a loaner Pathport while we fix yours. If the device is more than 10 years old, you may want to purchase a refurbishment kit.

Do contact us for further information.

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Before you replace the device, please check that it's not still under warranty. Our devices carry a 3 year warranty on our workmanship. The manufacture date will be on the visible circuit board on a white label. We can also repair damaged units for a reasonable fee. Contact your dealer about a loaner Pathport while we fix yours. If the device is more than 10 years old, you may want to purchase a refurbishment kit.

Do contact us for further information.

Hi rob, thanks for your Reply. The pathport is probably just over 10 years old.
I did contact pathport last year, however I was told i would need to pay a $125 evaluation fee, payable to city theatrical.
I cant really warrant an a evaluation, fee plus postage if it isn’t repairable 👎🏻

I was hoping I might find something on the lower budget range that could do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back