The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

DMX Solo 256

Discussion in 'Lighting and Electrics' started by ewards71, Sep 10, 2005.

1. ewards71

ewards71 Member

Does anyone have one of these units ? Or has anyone used this enough to answer a question ? . . . I would like to know if you can record scenes into the 40 presets then recall them one at a time ? Do the buttons act as bump buttons where as long as you hold the button down it is showing that scene . . . then release it and it goes back to the DMX console scene . . . if a console is attatched . . . or do you hit the button and it is toggled on and off each time you hit the scene button ? Also can you toggle more than one scene on at a time if the second situation is the way it works . . . ? Is this confusing or does it make sense ? Thanx for any info . . . also . . . can you tie a Scene Setter in front of it for a "master scene" and use the Solo 256 for flash scenes or programs . . . then let the Scene Setter go back to default when you kill all the scenes on the Solo ? Again . . . I hope this makes sense . . .

2. Inaki2

Inaki2 Active Member

3. ewards71

ewards71 Member

Thanx . . . and I have . . . and it is still kinda confusing in some sections . . . :? . . . I may just have to get the wifes permission to buy one and experiment ! After all . . . she is the keeper of the checkbook !