DMX Solo 256

ewards71

Does anyone have one of these units ? Or has anyone used this enough to answer a question ? . . . I would like to know if you can record scenes into the 40 presets then recall them one at a time ? Do the buttons act as bump buttons where as long as you hold the button down it is showing that scene . . . then release it and it goes back to the DMX console scene . . . if a console is attatched . . . or do you hit the button and it is toggled on and off each time you hit the scene button ? Also can you toggle more than one scene on at a time if the second situation is the way it works . . . ? Is this confusing or does it make sense ? Thanx for any info . . . also . . . can you tie a Scene Setter in front of it for a "master scene" and use the Solo 256 for flash scenes or programs . . . then let the Scene Setter go back to default when you kill all the scenes on the Solo ? Again . . . I hope this makes sense . . .

Thanx . . . and I have . . . and it is still kinda confusing in some sections . . . :? . . . I may just have to get the wifes permission to buy one and experiment ! After all . . . she is the keeper of the checkbook !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back