Do you have a lightboard mascot?

We had a Staples Easy Button that I wired the inards of a mouse into so we used it as our go button for sound effects and from there could midi fire the light board. That was Easy!

I know what I'm doing tomorrow! That's an awesome idea!
Just open up an old mouse and find the correct button and with a little extra cable you can wire it up in under 5 minutes, it is fantastic.

Don't have a picture at the moment, but out lightboard mascot isn't even located at the board. It's a stuffed Spiderman toy which is holding a sign that says "Your momma". It's currently located underneath one of the FOH bays.

When we did Ragtime two seasons ago, we needed some protection and some kick-assedness, so I picked up a mini Battlestar Pegasus, that seemed to help the board out significantly

When we did Ragtime two seasons ago, we needed some protection and some kick-assedness, so I picked up a mini Battlestar Pegasus, that seemed to help the board out significantly
And I thought that the garden gnome I got this summer would be a great board mascot. Now I need to find a Galactica or Pegasus model...

You have to be kidding me, seen a guy with a Retro Apple logo tattoed on him, thaught that was a bit far.. But geez....

I've seen a original NES controller tattoo before, but an S4 would be totally awesome. The question is what degree? And how was it lamped?:mrgreen:

Here it is! 750 Watt 19 degree. Now, the first one to guess the intended gel color gets a dollar! I'll give you a hint. It's an R.

Attachments

• IMG_6947.jpg
    IMG_6947.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 237
Here it is! 750 Watt 19 degree. Now, the first one to guess the intended gel color gets a dollar! I'll give you a hint. It's an R.

Whichever one is closest to blood colored....

getting close.. I guess. Btw just wanted to add that the tattoo is actually mine. I was just worried about any copyright issues... Hope you guys like it! Cause I know I do!

your about ten pages numbers off but getting closer. Remember I said intended... So the blood does get in the way a bit...

Very close Shiben! Thats what it looks like now actually, well more like an R333, but original it was a tad darker

I'm sorry, but I just feel an obligation to say this, but...wow.

I like this idea...maybe I'll find some mascot for our board and bring him in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back