Do you know what it means to have a lamp go supernova?

Do you know what it means to have a lamp go supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

derekleffew

Resident Curmudgeon
Senior Team
Premium Member
If you know, hold off on posting, just like the "Bonanza" thread.

Again, never heard the expression, but I can guess what it means.

Can you hand me that kinetic crew member adjustment tool?

Yes, you can call it a hammer also.

....Seriously len? You've never heard that term? I thought that was an industry standard term.

Yea I know this one. I've been saying it since I was like eight or something, I thought I "invented" it.

Naw man, the world revolves around the actor, so they can try to screw in the lightbulb they are holding, all the while getting confused why the "lightbulb" doesn't seem to even have a screw base.

You neglected the part where I came up with that term when I was eight or so, at that age, everything is original.

You neglected the part where I came up with that term when I was eight or so, at that age, everything is original.

See: Original = overheard at age 8.

Imagine a 28v lamp on a 120v source.... It's gonna work, gonna funcition at for every 1% change in voltage, a 3.6% change in luminous output added to a 0.4% change in color temperature, but 12% inverse change in lamp life. Yep, gonna get really bright really fast.. not gonna last long in that filament as if the sun going supernova.

I've had them go Supernova and then Volcano while I was inches away focusing. Big Bang...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back