Doug Fleenor Design is tweeting again!

jfleenor

If you're a fan of our products... or just our particular brand of humor, you might check out our Twitter account. We're trying to post cute little videos or snippets once a week. Plus, it's fun and punny.

https://twitter.com/DFleenorDesign

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
HA! That's great stuff! Thanks for the laughs!

Reactions: jfleenor

RonHebbard

Premium Member
HA! That's great stuff! Thanks for the laughs!
@gafftaper Sounds like my kind of humor, why can't I see it (them)? The only one that displayed any sound or action for me was the one about I'm not shocking anyone because I'm grounded. The remainder displayed > Play arrows but clicking on them was doing less than zilch for moi.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard (Who still loves the DMX coffee perc' even though he doesn't partake of coffee)

gafftaper

Senior Team
Senior Team
Fight Leukemia
@gafftaper Sounds like my kind of humor, why can't I see it (them)? The only one that displayed any sound or action for me was the one about I'm not shocking anyone because I'm grounded. The remainder displayed > Play arrows but clicking on them was doing less than zilch for moi.
Toodleoo!
Ron Hebbard (Who still loves the DMX coffee perc' even though he doesn't partake of coffee)
Weird, I didn't have any issues.

Reactions: jfleenor

JohnD

Fight Leukemia
Weird, I didn't have any issues.
Ummmm, so having issues is normal for you????? I guess it's how you read that.

A word of warning @jfleenor et al, that's a slippery slope, first thing you know you get all twitterpated.