Dry Ice Machine Rental in Vegas?

Mr Lock

Do you know anywhere in Vegas that rents a dry ice machine like a Pea Souper, Aqua Fogger, ADJ Entour ice, or something similar?

Not for sure, but I'd try in this order: Alumifax, 4Wall, PRG, party rental companies.

4wall was the only house I knew of when I was vegas based.

I spent about a month looking for one on and off when I was advancing a show there and thats all I ever came up with. Though if the length of time is long enough shipping one from LA is pretty reasonable.

Reliant is also the best source I found.

Thanks for confirming that. I found it extremely surprising that in a city like Vegas, there's no other options, but it's reassuring to know you had the same experience as me!

Do you know of a good rental house in LA that might ship one?

Thanks for confirming that. I found it extremely surprising that in a city like Vegas, there's no other options, but it's reassuring to know you had the same experience as me!

Do you know of a good rental house in LA that might ship one?

Its a hotel thing they aren't crazy about dry ice. Its not outright banned but it can be difficult depending on the hotel.

I think kinetic has a few and they should ship, how many do you need and for how long? I might have a guy that can take care of you.

Did you try AES for a machine? You can get Ice at Flavours 1438 Las Vegas Blvd N. Ready ice is in behind them but they no longer sell to the public.

Yeah, they only do the type with the CO2 canisters, which requires permits etc. I ended up buying a machine and I'll probably rent it out here, since no one seems to have one available! Thanks for the heads up about Flavors, I'll check them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back