Ebay listing - just for fun

TDjohn

I saw it on Ebay---- look at #7. I want to control the Irish as well. You go "Hig End Systems!"

John

Hig End "POWER CUE" DMX SHOW CONTROL - eBay (item 180338672315 end time Mar-30-09 06:35:50 PDT)

This is a hard to find "Power Cue" Light Show Controller "

Made By Hig End Systems Very well Known in the Pro- Light Industry for the Good and reliable Light Controls and Moving Heads and Can also be Used with any other Lights and its Memory can work and can Run Many Lights!

This Power Cue DMX Control includes:

16 fader Panel

16 Touch bank

banks;

1 -Color

2-Gobo

3-Focus

4-Effects

5-Rotate

6-Function

7-Irish

8-Shutter

9-Dim

0-Mirror

I did not bid, and I did it with confidence!

Personally I'm more a fan of the HIG End Hole HIG 2. You missed this great line toward the bottom of the description:

"This is The Best description I can Give You about this Pro Show Light Controller and I Know is almost Brand New..was Only Used Few Times with some Coemar Lights and The Programs it has are Amazing!"

Oh yes the programs are AMAZING! I e-mailed the following message to the seller: "Do you realize this is a 10 year old light control console that's probably isn't worth the $78 you are charging for shipping? Personally I would rather have the case than the control console. You also spelled the manufacturer's name wrong more than once. Good luck trying to rip someone off for $500 minimum bid." I'll let you know if he responds.

Here's the link to "Hig End's" support page on the console. The manual has a copyright date of 1999- Hey Derek I think you missed one on your History list.

EDIT: JACKPOT... Did you see what else the guy is selling?
"Batman Big Head made of Wood and Play/Doh"
"THIS IS A BATMAN 's HEAD SALE !
AS IS ! MADE OF WOOD AND PLAY/ DOH ! AS IS ATENTION PLEASE ! READ BEFORE BIDDING ON THIS ITEM !IF YOU NEED MORE PICTURES LET ME KNOW BEFORE BIDDING PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE !THIS WAS GIVE IT TO MY SON AS A PRESENT ABOUT FEW MONTHS AGO FROM A PERSON THAT IS A BATMAN COLLECTOR.I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT ,ALL I KNOW IS AN ORIGINAL PIECE HAND MADE !IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS PIECE PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WILL APRECIATE IT !"

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back