The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Eddie Money 240K Light Plot

Discussion in 'Lighting and Electrics' started by adoublearonn, Jul 25, 2008.

1. adoublearonn

adoublearonn Member

Eddie Money 120K Light Plot

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has figured out or has a legible copy of Eddie Money's light plot. It is so garbled that the gel colors are impossible to read and they don't have anything better to send me because the designer died.

What I have shows 5 sections of double hung across upstage and downstage. Anything that helps will be greatly appreciated!!

Aaron

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  2. Saunier

Saunier Member

Re: Eddie Money 120K Light Plot

Would it be possible to have them power up all the lights, snap a GOOD photo of the truss then e-mail it to you and do your best gelling it?

3. Footer

Footer Senior Team Senior Team Premium Member

Designer not going to be there... can't send you a better copy or a schedule of some type... sounds like a "just turn on some pretty lights" gig to me. Red, green, blue, magenta, orange, teal, N/C, and the like is probably a good start.

4. TimMiller

TimMiller Well-Known Member

I can call and see if we have a plot on file. I think all we did was stick to one of our "house" gel plots. Basically some pretty colors with with contrasting colors loaded in the upstage.