Control/Dimming EDI Omega 2

lounsbud

Good Morning All,
I have just been hired on as TD for a high school production of Phantom of the Opera. I took a tour of the auditorium last night for the first time and saw that they have an Omega 2 light board. I am trying to find some sort of manual or user guide or even tech specs for this board and am having no luck on the internet. Can anyone point me in the right direction or help me out?
Thanks in advance for the help,
David

Good Morning All,
I have just been hired on as TD for a high school production of Phantom of the Opera. I took a tour of the auditorium last night for the first time and saw that they have an Omega 2 light board. I am trying to find some sort of manual or user guide or even tech specs for this board and am having no luck on the internet. Can anyone point me in the right direction or help me out?
Thanks in advance for the help,
David

I'd suggest calling EDI tech support. Any idea how old it is?

I have no idea but it certainly doesn't look new! I will call tech support. Thanks for your suggestion. I was hoping to find an online pdf manual but I figured it was a long shot.

CB member Tracyu is our goto guy at EDI/Zero88/Cooper. I bet he'll be able to help you.

Thanks for everyone's help. I got in touch with someone from EDI tech support and he sent me the user manual as a pdf. Exactly what I needed.

And here it is for reference for others as needed.

Attachments

• Omega 2.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 611
While we're on the subject I have an original Omega that needs some serious help.
Anybody know of a shop that specializes in these things or have a parts desk laying around?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back