Elation Fuze Pars. Any experience?

Chris Pflieger

I'm looking to replace a bunch of Par 56's in our boom/box location for the church and I think these would work well. Any have any experience with these, specifically the Z120 and Z175?

They look really nice and the beam is very smooth and even across the field. If you are looking to invest a bunch of cash on the change, your dealer should be able to get you a couple of demo's to check out.

If not, PM me and I will get you taken care of.

Thanks!

Here in Fort Wayne, there's a dearth of lighting dealers. Sweetwater Sound is a hop, skip and jump, but their lighting selection sucks... It makes me wish I lived in Madison. Well, that and the beer and food.

If the budget is approved, I'll be in touch.

A buddy has purchased a couple for his institution and thinks they look great. He is currently working through an issue with Color Calibration on them through his dealer. The two he received don't match when in there Home Color, or in mixing mode. I'm not sure where he's at with getting the one swapped out/corrected. It could have been they were purchased at the same time but separately by different accounts, so the order may have been fulfilled by different inventories with slight consistences in the LED batch.

He does really like there color and light outputs and has a number of other Elation fixtures he also uses extensively. I know he's and the dealer are eager to get the color inconsistency resolved, and then he'll love them even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back