Elation midicon - anyone know where I can get one?

fredih

Hello,
I have been looking for an Elation Midicon (the original one, not the pro or v2).
Others recommended it to me and it has everything I'd want out of a midi controller.

Now the difficult part about all this is, that it's not 2013 anymore and I can't find a Midicon to buy from anywhere, not even eBay!. Does anyone know where I could get one or an alternative that's under 500€ (I live in Germany and UK). I used a variety of Akai Midi controllers for this as well as Launchpads, but it's always such a mess to set up and carry around. It'd be a lot better if I had one console that could do all of the things the other Midi controllers do together (Faders, buttons, etc..).

I'd be very grateful if any one could recommend me anything since I am sort of stuck, since I didn't want to buy something way more expensive or a controllermeant for audio and this seemed to be the sweetspot between price and performance but I can't find it anywhere.

PS: The software and interface I'm using is Daslight 4 Gold

Greetings,

Fredi

OK I couldn't find it there.. Still searching.. Does anyone have an alternative then? I looked at MIDI controllers again, but they didn't have as many keys and the kind of interface I wanted for the same price...

Ok I got one off ebay for 360€.. Not a bad deal, but considering this thing was also available in 2013.. Still, I don't regret the purhase. Thank you to everyone for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back