The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Ello.

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by TheDonkey, Oct 23, 2008.

1. TheDonkey

TheDonkey Active Member

Ello, My name's Denis, I'm a 15 year old Canadian High School student that's obsessed with theater lighting :)
    Got here through Google searching for some model numbers on some unknown stuff my school had laying around.

2. derekleffew

derekleffew Resident Curmudgeon Senior Team Premium Member

Welcome, Denis, aka TheDonkey. (We've had a flurry of "creative" usernames of late--I like it!)

If you need help in identifying any gear, post a picture in the appropriate department with a Brand name or anything else you can find on the item, and I'm pretty certain someone here will be able to identify it. (And often, when it was manufactured, as well as what it succeeded and preceded.) We may even be able to point you to a PDF of the User's Manual.

You might start by using CB's search feature and just typing in the name of the manufacturer. If no success, post a picture (we love pictures of old gear:)) and ask!

3. TheDonkey

TheDonkey Active Member

Yeah, so far between Strand Archive and already posted stuff I;ve been able to figure everything out, but I'll keep that in mind,
    Thanks!

4. Van

Van CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

Project Manager, Stagecraft Industries, Inc.
    Welcome Aboard! Yeah Post Pictures! we love identifying things.
    Ask a lot answer a lot.