EPQ Topic Help

Next year ill be undertaking the EPQ in my college which I've decided to do a 1000 word essay and a performance based around the topic of technical theatre. Was wondering if anyone can help me out, I would like to base it more towards sound tech than lighting etc and so far all I can come up with is something to do with show automation through MIDI. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

What about the topic of immersive themed environments. When I worked in a natural history museum, one of the things that I would do to help set us apart from others was by adding sound to enhance the visitor's experience. As I am not fully aware of the extent of your program, it is difficult to guide you too much.

What type of performance were you looking to do?

What about the topic of immersive themed environments. When I worked in a natural history museum, one of the things that I would do to help set us apart from others was by adding sound to enhance the visitor's experience. As I am not fully aware of the extent of your program, it is difficult to guide you too much.

What type of performance were you looking to do?

sorry about the slow reply I've been working on a show all week, the performance can be anything really its more of a practical demonstration of the topic you talk about so if it was for immersive themed environments I would have to actually create an environment and showcase it to an assessor.

At what point do you need to have the performance? Could you work with a charity that is already going to be putting on some sort of event and you provide the audio immersion? I'm thinking that it is probably too late for the winter holidays, but possibly some church will be doing something for Easter that you could work on. Or, as I did so with a museum, maybe you have some place near you that could benefit from adding audio to their space that is already in place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back