Essential Skills beta test

ruinexplorer

Sherpa
CB Mods
Premium Member
Fight Leukemia
I have been brought on board to help create an exam for the USITT Essential Skills for the Entertainment Technician program. I am part of the working group creating the test for the video/projection skills. This test will not result in any type of certification, but we are working with employers in order to make sure that this will be something that will be a recognizable asset on a résumé. It will be a two part test, though I am looking for participants for the first part of the test. We are compiling the questions from the working group and will hopefully have the beta test available in December. Once the test is finalized and open to all, we will be including a practical exam which will be administered through regional and national conferences of USITT.

What I need is individuals to contact me (please use the private messaging) who would be interested in participating. We are looking for students, educators, and working professionals (especially those who are hiring entry level positions). We need to make sure that those who are participating have a good background in video and projection skills already, not those who are more on the novice side of things.

If this sounds like something which you would be interested in, please let me know. In your message to me, let me know if you are a student, educator, or working professional. This way I can make sure that we get a good cross-set of individuals looking at the materials.

Thank you.

Lesson 1:

proxy.php

Users who are viewing this thread

Back