ETA 1252 DIMMER PACKS AND A MC12CM CONTOLLER

Does anyone have information on how to hook up eta 1252 dimmer packs to a mc12cm controller. the controller has the normal eta ultraplex and dmx512 outputs as well as midi connections however the dimmer packs have a connector I have not seen before on a dimmer pack! it is a screw in din also known as a SD-60LP is this ultraplex?? Since ETA is long gone...... any help would be very much appreciated!!!

Does anyone have information on how to hook up eta 1252 dimmer packs to a mc12cm controller. the controller has the normal eta ultraplex and dmx512 outputs as well as midi connections however the dimmer packs have a connector I have not seen before on a dimmer pack! it is a screw in din also known as a SD-60LP is this ultraplex?? Since ETA is long gone...... any help would be very much appreciated!!!
As things have turned out I have done extensive research and found some priceless information from a 20 year veteran of ETA while they were in business. As a result I have not only discovered the answer to this question but have learned quite a bit about the ETA sys in general so If anyone else has questions about the ETA stuff let me know.

As things have turned out I have done extensive research and found some priceless information from a 20 year veteran of ETA while they were in business. As a result I have not only discovered the answer to this question but have learned quite a bit about the ETA sys in general so If anyone else has questions about the ETA stuff let me know.

You found Joe Basel in Twinsburg? LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back