dvsDave

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
Senior Team
CB Mods
Fight Leukemia
Jim Uphoff, ETC Fixtures Product Manager walks us through the new longer ColorSource Linear fixtures at USITT 2017.

The colors are gorgeous and the dimming is smooth as could be.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wonder how useful a white/lime is on a cyc.

Had a show use some generic strips this past Sat., also had white. The LD told me he really wished he had an amber.

Wonder how useful a white/lime is on a cyc.

Had a show use some generic strips this past Sat., also had white. The LD told me he really wished he had an amber.

I'm confused. The color source does have lime, but not white.

We recently got some color source units and the ability to get to good ambers is actually pretty good.

I'm confused. The color source does have lime, but not white.

We recently got some color source units and the ability to get to good ambers is actually pretty good.

The lime essentially is ETC white.

I have to go look at our Theater Sept. CS Pars again.

I'm confused. The color source does have lime, but not white. We recently got some color source units and the ability to get to good ambers is actually pretty good.
I agree. I have a set of the original color source PAR's and they do lovely theatrical pastels. They don't go really deep in the saturated colors but the standard lighter colors we use in most theater performances are great. I hear the newer deeper color variation is great if you want a little more saturation. But I'm very happy.

Remember that the lime is part of their research that the human eye needs a little lime to give things like yellow, amber, and orange a little more punch than just straight RGB can provide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back