ETC Element offline and visualiser

I'm brand new to this forum so - Hi everyone! I am a sixth form student in the UK and I am, if you like, the 'senior' technician (after the technician who is employed :) ) who works on all the school's productions. I have relatively advanced knowledge of all the equipment that we use and am possibly considering a career within the technical theatre industry.

We have just purchased a new lighting control desk - ETC Element 40. Having previously worked with an ETC Express, I am happy that within a few weeks I will be comfortable using this new desk. Looking on the ETC website, I have noticed that there is an offline editor, and I downloaded it! :D

There is a mode within the software called 'Offline with visualiser', but I can't see the visualizer!! I'm assuming I need to install some separate visualising software to use this feature, but have no idea where to look!!

Please can someone suggest some visualising software for me to download and use with the Element offline software. Btw I'm on a Mac :)

Many thanks in advance!

Dan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back