ETC Element won't strike Elation MLs

It might be a problem with the personality. If so it should be reported to ETC.
It might also be a power problem if both lamps are struck simultaneously. Have you tried starting one then the other using the Lamp Controls?

Strike the lamps from the ETC, then pull the DMX. If they remain lit you may have a subsequent cue hidden in there that sends them the off value.

We have these fixtures and an element and have not experienced issues. We are using the Elation Design Spot profiles that I edited to make the colors line up correctly. Try what JD said and let us know

I had this issue last year with the 575 version. If there is a submenu option for lamp off when no DMX present. Turn this feature off. That did the trick with mine, so hopefully the 250 has that option too. My DMX run was a whopping 25' from the console too and was the only thing on that run and was properly terminated so it wasn't like I was running too much cable out to it.

Thanks everyone. I changed the menu options and turned off "Turn off lamp on no DMX" and "Automatic Lamp Off," and it seems to be working now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back