Hello everyone! I am a student at a not so fortunate public high school. We have the ETC Express 24/48 and it's nearing its final moments. I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how I can hopefully get this working.

So, it's been probably around a month since the board was used and today I tried to turn it on as usual. The first time I turned it on, it completely bugged out. The entire screen was flickering (blackout was flickering, the intensities were flickering, and the soft keys were flickering through despite me not touching anything) and when I turned the master up, it made some of the lights on stage flicker too. I turned it off right after that, and tried the old turn it off and back on again which has worked for us when we have had problems in the past. Unfortunately, that was not the case today. Now, when I try to turn it on it shows the initial boot up screen, but after that, the screen just goes blank and there is no control over the lighting.

I'm not too experienced with this and I'm hoping there's a way to save it before its final hour. Is there anything I can do to try and get it working again? Or has it reached its end?

Thanks!

(Sorry about the typo in the title, of course I noticed it after I posted...)

Last edited:
Greetings, Alyssa.

@FMEng has the right answer. You may not know it but ETC offers nearly lifetime support for the things they make and sell and a helpful person is a phone call away.

It sounds like a bad power supply but ETC will help you definitively trouble shoot this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back