ETC Express 250 and Patching Channels to DMX Address on Universe 2

Hello, I have asked this question before on another forum with no real clear solution, and the manual is zero help. I keep being told to go into patch and patch the channel @ 513 (or whatever address i choose). Which I am told by the console basically that it doesn't exist. I understand how to patch conventional lights on the Express, and I understand DMX concept, and patch on other boards such as the Ion, but Express has beaten me. I guess what I need is a step by step. If anyone has time to give me the process, I would appreciate it.

Many expresses were set up with the second output being a mirror of the first port, so 1-512 twice. My foggy memory leads me to believe that would give you a similar error. But I haven't touched an express in about 8 years, so take that with several grains of salt.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 6.26.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 6.26.14 PM.png
    154.4 KB · Views: 99
Hello, I have asked this question before on another forum with no real clear solution, and the manual is zero help. I keep being told to go into patch and patch the channel @ 513 (or whatever address i choose). Which I am told by the console basically that it doesn't exist. I understand how to patch conventional lights on the Express, and I understand DMX concept, and patch on other boards such as the Ion, but Express has beaten me. I guess what I need is a step by step. If anyone has time to give me the process, I would appreciate it.
That worked. Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back